Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
The Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship is a highly selective scholarship for the nation’s top community college students seeking to complete their bachelor’s degrees at four-year colleges or universities. Each Cooke Scholar has access to generous financial support for two to three years, college planning support, ongoing advising, and the opportunity to connect with the thriving community of fellow scholars. This highly competitive scholarship includes, but is not limited to:
● Up to $55,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school
● Ability to pursue any area of study
● Personal advising about selecting a college and navigating financial aid
● Multifaceted advising about how to transition to a four-year college and maximize the student experience
● Opportunity to apply for the Internship Stipend program, Conference and Travel Stipend, and Graduate Scholarship
Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship recipients are selected from a nationwide applicant pool each year. As minimum criteria, students must:
● Be a current student at an accredited U.S. community college or two-year institution with sophomore status by January 1, 2023, or a recent graduate (since spring 2018).
● Intend to enroll full time in an accredited four year college or university in fall 2023.
● Have a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.50 or better on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent).
● Demonstrate unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with a maximum annual gross income of $95,000.
● Students who have attended a four-year institution in the past are not eligible for this scholarship.
Cooke Scholars come from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds and from rural, suburban, and urban communities. Many scholars are the first in their
families to pursue higher education.
Please click VISIT to apply.