CALRTA Diablo Vista Scholarship (transfer scholarship)
The purpose of the CalRTA – 52 Diablo Vista Scholarship Foundation is to provide needed financial support to graduating Los Medanos College or Diablo Valley College students transferring to junior status in a four-year accredited institution Fall 2020.
To qualify for a CalRTA – 52 Diablo Vista Scholarship you must be:
- A citizen of the United States
- Currently enrolled full time at LMC or DVC
- Eligible for transfer to an upper-division program in a four-year accredited institution
- Expecting to enroll full time in an undergraduate program at a four-year institution FALL 2020
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Able to provide evidence of financial need if requested.
To obtain an application, select Visit on the bottom of this page. This will take you to the LMC Scholarship Resource page, on the LMC Resources page select the Cal RTA Application 2020 AND Cal RTA Recommendation Form.
Submit your completed application to the LMC Scholarship Coordinator Located in the Financial Aid Office, SSC 309.