K2- Lupe Martinez Memorial Scholarship
The Lupe Martinez Memorial Scholarship is in memory of a dedicated and hardworking supervisor at K2 solutions.
• Must be a current LMC student working towards a Certificate or Associate’s Degree in Electrical/Instrumentation Technology (preferably a student who will graduate with an Instrumentation Specialization).
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Must have already completed 12 units towards Electrical/Instrumentation Technology Major
• Must be currently enrolled in the ETEC program and be full time fall 2018 and spring 2019 in the ETEC program to be eligible for award.
• Must demonstrate a strong work ethic and demonstrate integrity
• Financial need a consideration
• Scholarship recipient must attend Donor Recognition Ceremony in May.
Scholarship Award Amount
One student will be selected to receive the $1,000 scholarship (split into two disbursements). Scholarship recipient must attend Donor Recognition Ceremony in May to be eligible for award. Proof of enrollment for fall 2018 and spring 2019 must be provided to be eligible for award. Funds must be used for educational expenses including tuition, books, workshops, equipment, etc.